Important! If you're registering as a new account please email us and we will manually activate it. We're currently experiencing a high number of fake accounts being created and spam being posted into the support forums. You're also always welcome to email in any support questions! :-) We're sorry for any inconvinience. - John at iMagic

iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Separate businesses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:57 am    Post subject: Separate businesses Reply with quote

Hello,
I have two separate businesses that I need to turn over to my accountant. Is possible to separate my businesses on the reservation? Like start another reservation, within the reservation program. Thanks

Derrick
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Derrick,

Thanks for the question.

It depends, how are the businesses separate?

John
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two locations down the street from each other. It’s getting ready to come out of probate. And they will have seperate LLC. In my calendar, I would code certain rooms with a one or two. That would decipher which location the room would be occupied. But now I need a whole different window in calendar for each location. So I can keep the billing report separate.
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a few ways to do this. The easiest would be to have two separate databases, one for each location. Then open two instances of iMagic Hotel, one for each database. Then when you perform an export or run any hotel reports it will show it just for that hotel's location.

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: