Important! If you're registering as a new account please email us and we will manually activate it. We're currently experiencing a high number of fake accounts being created and spam being posted into the support forums. You're also always welcome to email in any support questions! :-) We're sorry for any inconvinience. - John at iMagic

iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hotel's Invoice Template

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:21 am    Post subject: Hotel's Invoice Template Reply with quote

Hi

We would like to make some changes to our invoice template (add our bank details to the bottom and). Could you please email us to let us know how to get into the template?

We would be very grateful for your time. This is something we would like to do as soon as possible.

With kind regards,

Mary
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the post.

You'd want to edit the "Template Files". By default you can find them in the folder:
Documents\iMagic Hotel Reservation\Templates

You're probably wanting the BookingReceipt.rtf file (which is the one used when clicking the 'Print Receipt' option in the software).

Regards, John
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear John

Many thanks for your response to my query.

I have a concern about editing the files in Templates - they appear to be linked in some way to the information in our booking system. If I edit the template, is it still linked into the system so that we can obtain the information we need? Secondly, is there any way to include another template? We really need a booking from and a separate invoice.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Mary
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the reply.

If you're not sure on editing the Template Files, then I'd suggest backing them up first. If you copy them to another folder that will do that, then if an issue occurs you can just copy them back.

Any tags in the Template will be switched over to the details of the booking when you print the Receipt. A tag is the things inside the <> brackets.

For the booking form, I'd suggest using the Confirmation Template, you can edit that and include a form. You could also prefill it with details from the booking if you know them ahead of time.

Regards, John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: