iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Purchase Orders, third party websites, item tracking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Inventory Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 2:39 pm    Post subject: Purchase Orders, third party websites, item tracking Reply with quote

Hi I want to know following things to purchase the software

1. How to add purchase order

2. I´m running an ecommerce store which is having different shipping partners and third party websites, I have created different locations for each customer, I used to track each unit with order number in our financial software Suppose if we transfer the unit to another warehouse with specific Sale order then same unit will be posted as sale invoice once its delivered to customer. Is It possible in your software that I we transfer the stock with specific order number and later on same order number unit will be invoiced to the customer regardless of same model having multiple quantity.

3. Do u support API´s like open cart or WordPress to integrate

A. Samad
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi A. Samad,

Thanks for the questions on iMagic Inventory, yes those things are possible. Let me go through your questions:

1. There are two types of Purchase Order. When a customer is requesting to use a PO and when you are ordering from Vendors.

To enable the customer is wanting to use a Purchase Order. Select Configure > Preferences and check "Allow Manual Purchase Orders". This will then allow you to assign a PO Number to invoices.

For Vendors, you can create reorders either manually, semi-automatically or automatically. Manually via Reports > Reorder Report. Semi by Vendors > Your Reorders, then "New Reorder". Or automatically via Vendors > Stock Status and Reorder.

2. You could do this with Item Tracking as this allows you to record specific information against a specific item. This is usually used for Serial Numbers but can be used for what you are suggesting.

3. For integration with websites, we suggest using the Custom Cloud Edition, since it already has access to other websites and we can addon specific features for you to link into other websites. You can do this via the SQL Server Edition, but it is more complex due to it being Desktop based.

Regards, John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Inventory Software All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: