iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is anybody there? Not getting replies...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Inventory Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
t.oliver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Is anybody there? Not getting replies... Reply with quote

Hi Jon, Sorry to bombard you but I have not had any replies to these emails, please can you let me know if there is a solution to these issues:

- A while ago I sent you an email about the order of the display in the invoices screen. In this version 2.23 (the latest one), it is still not ordering correctly as it is not recognising the date format. Could you please change this so that it orders correctly under the date as it is very frustrating when you have completed an invoice it then always goes back to 04/01/02007 as it appears to be numbering by the first number only. The only way to put it in the correct order is to keep clicking on 'number' which as you can imagine is very frustrating when you have to do this every time you go back into the invoice screen. (Could you also make sure it sorts in reverse so the current date is always at the top.)

- Also have you managed to create a new table to allow us to store multiple delivery addresses. This means that the delivery address would be tied to to an invoice rather than a customer giving a lot more flexibility.

- A suggestion. Would it be possible to have a notes section in the Add Inventory window as this would allow me to put in the date of any price rises so that I would know what was current etc.

I've noticed that when an invoice has been completed it is then impossible to then change the customer name, for example, some of our cash customers don't give us a name so we use the month and year by default, however, sometimes they come back in and say they need it changed to an account customer name. I can't search the customer list as it is grayed out, and if I manually type the customer name of the existing account customer it creates another customer with the same name. Therefore the only option I have is to delete the invoice and re-create it which is not a good option.

- Can you do something about this so that it is easy to change the name of the customer without creating another new/same customer. Is it possible to make the customer name a unique field to stop multiple creation of customers.

- Any response to my earlier email. Also is it possible to have the discount field automatically revert to 0 when a new invoice is produced, as we noticed today that one of our guys had set it to 10% for one customer and forgot to take it off which means all our customers got a 10% discount and that is really NOT good, our margins are not high enough in this industry to give that discount to everyone.

- This is new. I would like to be able to edit the quotes form as we print it off for our customers. Can you make this available.

Looking forward to hearing from you, hopefully soon.

Tracey Confused
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tracey,

I have replied to your emails so I'm not sure why you haven't received them.

1) This has been scheduled to be included in the next update.
2) No we haven't added in the multiple addresses at this time. We are having problems with the interface, but will continue to look into it.
3) This is something we are looking into. I don't think this will be possible until we have the new inventory custom fields feature.
4) The idea of not being able to change a customer name after the invoice is created is for security reasons. We are looking into an override feature, where if you are logged in as an administrator then you can change the name.
5) The discount is saved against the customer. The concept here is that if you want to give certain customers a discount then you can save it here. To then remove the discount you'd then set it to 0.

I can't at present think of anyway to allow it to be saved on one occasion and then not another.
6) You can change the quote on the invoice screen. Select the View Quotes and then the quote you'd like to edit.

Regards, Jon
t.oliver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jon,

Thanks for all those. Look forward to updates.

The last item I refer to is actually editing the quotes template as it does not fit our headed paper. Is there anywhere where I can access the template to do this?

Thanks
Tracey
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tracey,

No at present the Quote template is fixed. I suspect in future updates there will be the option to use a custom template since that appears to be the most popular.

Regards, Jon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Inventory Software All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: