iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maximize inventory window automatically

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Inventory Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:03 am    Post subject: Maximize inventory window automatically Reply with quote

Hi John-
It still acts up with them same network issue but we are dealing with it.

I do have another question: is there a way to get the print/ and alternate screens to maximize automatically? every time we go to select an item, print, or other function the screen pops up and needs to be maximized to see all of the buttons. Kinda slows down the work flow. Thanks for the help

Jon
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jon,

Have you been able to isolate the network issue at all? Generally, when this issue has arisen in the past, it is caused at a particular point in the network chain. Once found it can often be bypassed by moving the database (or ideally) updating the network settings, such as timeout and retry values.

I can certainly put in updates for you. Which screens are you wanting the maximized window settings to be recalled on, Inventory > Add Item? The reports are sized to the main window so I am not sure where that issue is occurring for you in that case. The main stock inventory window can be adjusted under Configure > Settings and then 'Maximize iMagic Inventory on start'. Or please send a screenshot of the issue so I can pass that onto the programmers.

Regards, John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Inventory Software All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: