iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advanced Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:51 am    Post subject: Advanced Calendar Reply with quote

Dear sir;

Again. Thank you.

I have successfully launched the program and entered the register information.

This has provided us with the data base which includes all of our old information which is very good, and we have been at this point many times trying to install this program.
Again we have the same problem&& which is&. getting daily booking information to set up on the Advanced Calendar .

This is the main tool for us because it allows us to to see our reservations and availability at a glance &..while on the run.
I have had two other people try to help us install this program,,,,,,, all to no avail.
There has to be some simple information which we are not understanding. It makes no sense that we cannot get this going.

Please tell me what to do to make the advanced calendar work&&everything else is fine&..

Steve Mclean
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply and update.

Hotel bookings will automatically show on the Advanced Calendar, so when you take a booking for say May 1st to May 3rd and confirm the booking. If you then switch over to the Advanced Calendar you will see a colored 'block' highlighting May 1st to May 3rd against the rooms that were booked. (the color indicates the booking status which you can change)

If you're not seeing this please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing and let me know what information you want to see. I can then advise. I believe you have my contact details, but if not you can find them on the support page on the main website:
http://www.imagichotelreservation.com/HotelSupport

Regards, John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: