iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

reserving dates in december for hotel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:21 am    Post subject: reserving dates in december for hotel Reply with quote

hello, my imagic hotel is only reserving dates in december. I am not sure what to do and it is very important that I get this figured out before Thrusday. thanks!

Yours In Hospitality,

Jessica
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the post.

During a booking, you can choose which month or dates to reserve for a booking. The steps would be:
1) Click 'Add Reservation' on the toolbar, this will create a new hotel booking.
2) On the Dates Step, select the Arrival and Departure Dates. You can either type the dates in or click on the down arrow to choose the dates. Click Next.
3) On Select Rooms, put a check against the rooms you want to reserve for this booking, only the available rooms will be shown. Click Next.
4) Either enter the Guest Details for a new guest or search for a guest that has stayed previously (this saves you having to re-enter details and links the bookings together). Click Next.
5) On the Payment screen, the charges for the room will be automatically calculated and added to the guest bill along with any other pre-defined charges. You can add additional charges here for any extras. Enter in any deposit or payments and the balance will be updated. Click Next.
6) You'll receive a summary of the hotel booking, you can either print off/email a confirmation or payment receipt (depending on how you charge). Click Confirm.
7) The booking will be saved to the system which you can then review using the reports or Calendars (Simple, Advanced etc.).

I would say that either the dates are not being selected for point 2 above, or there aren't any rooms available for the dates entered as they have already been booked out. You can confirm that on the Advanced or Simple Calendar.

I'd suggest giving those points a look over, but if you're still having issues let me know and I will investigate further.

Regards, John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: