iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

emailing customers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:42 am    Post subject: emailing customers Reply with quote

Hello, I am trying to create a email list to all our customers. I went to email wizard but it doesn´t do anything. Please help me create an email list so I can send out promotions and information to my guest. Your program has been nothing but difficult. Its vey frustrating and customer support always takes to much time waiting for an email to be returned. There is no information even on the web to find solutions and never a person to talk to.

I went to customers and no way to see all emails from our guests that you have us put in.
Went to email wizard, 3 steps make a file then it just goes to finish. Where do I go from there? Too many questions and no helpful information.

Please help!!!!!

Kim
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kim,

Thanks for the question on creating an email list for hotel guests.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with iMagic Hotel, let me see how I can help sort this out for you.

Once you've followed the Email Mailing List Wizard it will create a text file for you. You can open the file and it will be a list of email addresses. You can then copy/paste them into your email program, etc.

For more specific step by step information, please access the manual under Help > Contents. You'll find details on emailing guests under 'Creating an Email Mailing List'.

If you get stuck let me know and I can advise.

Regards, John
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello again, once again you offer no help. Your help page says nothing but to go to email wizard which does nothing. There is no file I can find that says one thing about email list. I have clicked every button on this program. There is not even a way to see emails. The email wizard is 3 clicks and then I go to download and there is nothing there. The only way to see an email is when you go into the information process of filling out personal information. You should be a shamed by how you respond and help your customers.. I explain below and that I went to help page and that I searched everywhere and once again like always you give me one line response of open a file and go to help page which useless. Now I understand why you cant even find any information or instructions online. You must only have customers who get frustrated and leave this program behind. There is no help at all except your basic one line of let me see how I can help you then nothing. I think you should try a little harder and make a little effort to help me figure this out. BE SPECIFIC please. TRY A LITTLE HARDER! Andmake an attempt to help your customers.
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kim,

The Email Mailing List Wizard creates a text file with the email addresses. You'd open this text file. In terms of steps you would:
1) Select from the main menu, Customers > Email Mailing List Wizard.
2) Complete the Wizard.
3) Open the created text file.

To access the help manual, in terms of steps:
1) Open the Email Mailing List Wizard and press F1, the help file will open to that specific help topic.

Or in general for the help manual, in terms of steps:
1) Select from the main menu, Help > Contents.

If you get stuck on a particular step, please let me know which step you are on and I can advise.

Regards, John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: