iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Desktop vs. mobile calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:19 am    Post subject: Desktop vs. mobile calendar Reply with quote

Good afternoon John,

We are having some inconsistencies with the booking calendar showing different available dates on the desktop vs. mobile version. I only embedded the booking calendar on our website, so I'm not sure of any clear solutions - have you seen this issue before, and any suggestions on how it could be fixed?

Thank you in advance,

Connor
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Connor,

Thanks for the post on the website guest calendar.

In a sense, the mobile and desktop calendars are showing slightly different things. The Desktop calendar is showing the availability for each day. Mobile is showing availability between two selected dates.

If you can send me a screenshot of the two for the same dates where you see them as different I can go through them for you. A way to do this is to search in a full browser with it at full width, take the screenshot, then resize the browser so it's quite narrow - it will switch to the responsive mobile - then take the second screenshot.

I just tried your website and it is showing the guest calendar as I would expect it to. But if you can send those over I can take a look in more detail. Smile

Regards, John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: