iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Barcode label printing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Inventory Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:27 am    Post subject: Barcode label printing Reply with quote

What’s keeping me from buying your software is that I have a dynamo label printer for 50 and the label size that I use the left is 1.80 the top is 0.35 and the width is 1.53 and the height is 0.54And I can’t seem to find this on your advanced search and also my code is 128 which you have but when the label style I cannot find it to fit on this label if I can get it to fit I will purchase the program instantly because I like it so far I can add customers it’s perfect for my business but I need to fit this label size into the barcode information thank you

Raymond
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for the question on printing barcode labels.

Unfortunately, different manufacturers will sometimes use the same code to indicate the label size. If it's not matching then you'll need to enter in the label size manually.

You'll need to adjust the 'parameters'. As your printer is using continuous labels and is printing one across. So you'd certainly want to change the 'Number Across' to 1 and 'Number Down' to 1. Then enter in the sizing for the label dimensions. Set the 'Items to print' to 'Individual Items' so it only prints a single label so you can test it. Once you've got a label showing, then you can adjust the settings so that it is aligned with how you'd like.

Another option is that some barcode printer manufacturers will supply barcode printing software specifically for their printer. If that is the case, you can export out the inventory information from iMagic Inventory, and import it into that app printing from there.

Neither is ideal, but you should only have to set it up once. Smile

Regards, John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Inventory Software All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: