iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advanced Calendar Notes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:24 am    Post subject: Advanced Calendar Notes Reply with quote

Hi John,

One more question... in the older version.... when I clicked on a booking and made a note in the booking notes field, and then returned to the advanced calendar... there would be a note icon on that booking to remind me that there was a note associated with that particular booking. Is that a feature that has been deactivated or removed from this version of the program?? None of my bookings which have notes associated with them are displaying the little 'note icon'. Any ideas???

Thank you for all of your help again!

John
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John,

Thanks for the question on configuring the Advanced Calendar to show hotel bookings.

There are several options available for the Advanced Calendar that allow you to customize the look and how it works. One option is to show 'note icon' when notes exist for the booking, which you can then view by double-clicking the booking.

You can set the note icon on or off by selecting:
Configure > Advanced > Advanced Calendar

Then checking the 'Show a note icon when a note exists'.

Regards, John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: