iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Remote Android/iPhone/Tablet Booking Viewer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: New Remote Android/iPhone/Tablet Booking Viewer Reply with quote

Hi All,

We've now completed work on the Beta (test) version of a remote web viewer for mobile devices such as Smartphones, Tablets etc. This will allow you to view your bookings remotely while away from your office using your smartphone or tablet.

This first version is quite simple but will no doubt be expanded over time. At present the idea is to prove that the concept works but also to allow the direction it takes to be set by our customers.

The requirements to use the new system are:
- iMagic Hotel Reservation installed and setup.
- Some sort of Smartphone or Tablet such as Android/iPhone/iPad etc. that has an internet connection (to view the calendar). Most likely the browser on that device would need to support HTML5.

If you'd like to be involved in testing this new feature or you'd like to give suggestions/comments for what you'd like included please contact Jon at our support email which can be found here - http://www.imagichotelreservation.com/HotelSupport.php.

Thanks, iMagicsoft Team

Last edited by imagicsupport on Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Kmcquoid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:32 am    Post subject: any update on progress for the iphone app? Reply with quote

any update on progress for the iphone app?
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Karen,

The new sync system allows you to use iMagic Hotel on your Windows desktop and automatically sync to the cloud. When you're on the move you can then use your iPhone to view incoming reservations and such.

It's still in Beta at present, but if you want to give it a try just drop me an email. Smile

Regards, Jon
leinmach

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:26 am    Post subject: Hi Jon Reply with quote

I know we are in 2014 , am interested in this feature. What is your email or is it completed yet? Sad
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi David,

Thanks for the post and your interest in this project.

Yes we're on v3 of the Web Calendar for iPhone/Android/Windows Phone. We're currently upgrading the hardware the system is running on with the aim to officially release it when it's complete. It's a big job, so no estimated date yet, but we're currently about three quarters of the way through.

Yes you can find my email on the support page here:
http://www.imagichotelreservation.com/HotelSupport.php

Regards, Jon
algarvesun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:15 pm    Post subject: Android Beta Testing Reply with quote

Hi - Any updates yet? Not heard anything for a long time. Thanks.
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ann,

Thanks for the post.

We're continuing to work on this feature, the current work involves linking into Expedia.

Regards, Jon

Last edited by imagicsupport on Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
dktorres

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:10 pm    Post subject: iMagicHR Sync Reply with quote

Hi Jon,

Any updates regarding this wonderful feature, the last time we talked for this is to install the app, which i already did but it seems not working the way it should be, my version is syncV1.2 Maybe you have a new release so i can test it right away.

Good thing you are trying to sync with expedia, we are also connected to them as well as agoda for our bookings and reservation.

Hope to hear from you

More power
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your post.

A quick update, I don't want to be 'spamming' people so I'm keeping messaging to a minimum. The Sync system is our current major update and what we've been working on for the past few months. So a lot of work has been progressing, we still have work to do but it is moving ahead.

The current Beta test edition for Sync is v1.2. If you're having issues with that then please contact me via email with the error you're getting, I can then work through it. I think you've got my email address, but if not or for those that haven't it can be found on the support page here:
http://www.imagichotelreservation.com/HotelSupport

We're currently internally testing the next edition v1.3, this will include:
- Updates based on feedback we've received from v1.2.
- A new hotel configuration that is a lot easier to setup.
- A new 'channel management' option, the first one will link to Expedia, others will be following.
- New central notification messaging built into iMagic Hotel itself (so you don't have to switch between applications).

The other major updates have been on our website, as this controls the linking of the various parts. This includes a new webserver that is 'scaleable', which means that we can keep costs down, important for small hotels. There are various updates to the website behind the scenes including a cloud database, API and some other bits. While they are required for it all to work it starts to get technical and probably isn't of that much interest to hotel owners. So I'll just say that other stuff is happening. Smile

Regards, Jon
Kmcquoid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:46 am    Post subject: Any updates Reply with quote

John,

Has there been any progress on this project of allowing syncing to iphone/androids? I used the Beta version a few years ago and really loved the connectivity it brought.

Thanks,
Karen McQuoid
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Karen,

Yes, there have been several updates since this edition. Sync is now part of iMagic Hotel with Web Services. This adds several features as well as a remote calendar for Android/iPhone, such as a guest calendar so guests can see your availability on your website.

We also have a cloud-based edition that will be available shortly. This is a rewrite of iMagic Hotel and is available to access through a browser on your PC, tablet or Android/iPhone.

Regards, John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: