iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

vendor reorder report

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Inventory Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bonidar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:53 pm    Post subject: vendor reorder report Reply with quote

My vendor reorder report has the item name, etc.... Is it possible to also include the description here?
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Darlene,

Thanks for the post.

Are you using the custom vendor reorder template or the in-built reorder template? The best option might be for us to add the item description in as a new tag into the custom template for you. In that way, you can add in and remove details as required while changing the layout.

Regards, John
bonidar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject: vendor reorder report Reply with quote

I am using the report that is in the software. If you could add the description to that report, that would be great. Please let me know when that is complete and I will test it. thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Inventory Software All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: