iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hotel Reports

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject: Hotel Reports Reply with quote

I am enjoying iMagic. There are 2 things that might possibly help if you feel like messing with them:

In the Finance Summary Report the beginning date is always the year before.
I only run a yearly report once a year, but run a monthly report every month, so I have to scroll all the way to the current year before running the report. I am thinking that most businesses run many more monthly reports than annual reports; so it would be much easier for the beginning date to start in the current year.

On the Advanced Calendar page it would be helpful to be able to save the "settings" to what you like to use. For instance, because I am a small business I put the rooms across the top and I change to a smaller font, so I change it every time and once I hit "update report", then I have to put in the dates again. If I could save the settings, I would not have to go back and forth every time I run the report, which is quite frequently so my staff know what reservations are coming up.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks!
Desiree
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Desiree,

Thanks for the post.

Good to hear it's going well with the system, let me go through these points though.

So for the Finance Summary, if you click the drop-down arrow next to the date it will pop-up a date selection calendar. If you then click on the Year it will give you another option of clicking up/down arrows to change the year. So you can click the up arrow and it will go ahead a year. That should then show the finance totals for the hotel over that period.

I've noted the issue you're having with the Advanced Calendar Report and I'll include that option in a future update for you.

Regards, John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: