iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tutorials on payments and commissions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:43 am    Post subject: tutorials on payments and commissions Reply with quote

Hello John,

We have been using your system for several years now, but until now only for the bookings.
I now also want to start putting all the payment details in as well.
I started, but got stuck already that it is in EURO and I needed it for Thai Baht.
I want to be able to put in commissions, discounts, extras etc. and also be able to export it to an excel sheet.

Do you have any tutorials that shows me how to do this?
I have been looking already but your side is so big, I have not really found it.
Could you please help me to get started.
Thank you.

Kind regards, Margriet
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Margriet,

Thanks for the post.

You'd want to set the currency to Thai Baht, rather than Euros in Windows. This is a setting in Windows, you can find steps on changing the currency here:
http://www.imagichotelreservation.com/HotelFAQ#currency

You can find instructions for Commissions in the help file (Help > Contents), either search on 'Commissions' or view the 'Commissions Accounts' and 'Export Commission Accounts' entries.

But basically, you'd enable Commissions under Configure > Advanced > Commissions. Then under the new Commissions > Accounts menu you'd create an account for each Commission. Later when you're taking a booking you can then enter (or have iMagic Hotel calculate it for you) in 'Step 4 - Payment'.

Exporting commissions for the hotel is as simple as selecting 'File > Export Commission Accounts'.

Regards, John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: