iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

no download link after purchase...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Inventory Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aaronscorp

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:11 am    Post subject: no download link after purchase... Reply with quote

Hello, I just purchase a new license, but there was not a download llink provided. Can someone send me a download link so I can install my software. Thank you for your help.
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Thanks for the post.

The download links are automatically emailed out after purchase. But I can email you an email with a link, what is your order number?

Regards, John
aaronscorp

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We no longer require this product. I would like to request a refund for this order U7427030602.
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply.

I've checked the email log and the download link was sent, I can resend if it would help?

We offer a full use trial so you can test the product before purchasing. I'm sorry we do not offer a refund for a change of mind.

Regards, John
aaronscorp

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about providing a refund due to your lack of customer support. I requested a download link on Friday afternoon and no one ever replied to it. Now the link is deleted. Please issue a refund or I will contact my credit card to decline the purchase.
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are correct we do not provide support over the weekend since the offices are closed. I have resent the purchase link twice, perhaps you could check your spam folder or provide an alternative email address?

Regards, John
aaronscorp

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its odd you say you do not work over the weekend, yet other people had replies to their requests on Saturday. Also, my original request for a download link is removed from your support site. We had to purchase another license to obtain a download link since our initial request was ignored and then deleted. All we want is a refund for the second license that we do not need. We made the request on Friday around noon. On Monday morning, our initial request was deleted. After watching others get answers to their questions over the weekend, we decided to purchase a new license on Monday to obtain a download link and now we just want a refund on the second license we do not need. Please issue us a refund on the software license we do not need since your service group failed to answer our initial request.
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are open Mon-Fri 9-5pm, you can find the opening/support hours on our website. Occasionally I will receive a personal request to help out a client on the weekend. I will try my best to help them out on my own time. Often clients would have helped me out so I try my best to repay their kindness.

Yes, I delete duplicate posts on the forum. I also delete spam posts and merge multiple posts where the same information is given and split posts when they would be better managed under multiple posts.

I've already responded to your email on this issue.

Regards, John
aaronscorp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John,

1. I did not have a change of mind. We purchased the software to obtain a download link for our current software. We have two licenses and do not need the second one. When our current version timed out, we entered our code for our subscription. That was on Friday morning. We attempted to use a trial version hoping that would allow us to enter the code to make it a full version which it did not. We submitted a ticket with your support group Friday afternoon. Our business was down from Friday morning until Monday afternoon when we decided to purchase a new code to obtain a download link. Our business was at a stand still from Friday morning until Monday afternoon with no help from your support group. Others were receiving help, but our question was left unanswered.

2. You are not being very honest with me. There is no way an owner of a company is answering support tickets. I want to speak with the owner of the company.

3. I only have one issue. The issue is you will not give us a refund. That is my issue.

Thank you.
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've responded to your email, waiting for a reply.

Regards, John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Inventory Software All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: