iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Occupancy Report

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
campground man

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:05 am    Post subject: Occupancy Report Reply with quote

I rent cabins as well as RV sites/tent sites - but my local tourism agency requires an occupancy report on the cabins only as well as a Occupancy Rate.

Is there anyway you can set up the Occupancy Report so you can include or exclude some of the rooms as part of the report and have it also auto-figure an occupancy rate?

In other words I'd like to choose only to include Cabins in the Occupancy report for the month of June and it show at the end that my occupancy rate is 53%.

Rather than right now where I have to go through the report and count each night a cabin is rented and add them all together then divide by total rooms available.
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the post.

Are you just wanting a total figure, rather than the list? I can certainly have the Occupancy Report updated but if you're only needing a total you maybe able to use the reporting graph.

If you setup the rooms with Room Types that group them together as you're wanting. You can then use the 'Occupancy for date range (Room Type)' Graph - under the hotel Reports view.

That will then filter the hotel reservations against the room type selected giving totals for each day for the date range selected. You could also try the percentage version of the graph depending on how you're wanting the calculations.

Regards, Jon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Hotel Reservation All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: