iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reservation App

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Tour Reservation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fazzazerin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:57 am    Post subject: Reservation App Reply with quote

Hey Jon,

My boss just got his wife an Ipad for Christmas and he was asking me if it where possible to put the reservation software on it. I know not at the moment we cant but have you ever thought of creating a mobile business app for it. I don't think any other reservation software out there has it, we where thinking it would be awesome if say we had the ipad checking in guests at the bus and if any customers here on the strip that would just walk up and want to take the tour we would have the software readily available in hand. This would cut out the process of them having to call our office book the reservation, they would just pop up in the data base here at the office.
Let me know what you think.

Thanks Doug
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Doug,

If you have a Tablet PC then you can do this already. You'd just connect to the central office via a "Virtual Private Network" and then connect to the database as normal.

As for specifically an iPad it's unlikely unless someone wants a custom update.

Regards, Jon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Tour Reservation All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: