iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Customer & Invoice Custom Field Suggestion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Inventory Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tony

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Customer & Invoice Custom Field Suggestion Reply with quote

I'd like to suggest the addition of a custom (user defined) field for both the customer and the invoice.

A couple of examples:

I would like to be able to assign each customer to a customer group such as "wholesale" or "retail" or "drop-ship". I could then pull sales reports that would show me how much of my total sales were made by each of these user groups. If I had a blank field, I could make that assignment easily...and it would be versatile enough for other types of businesses to use for their unique needs as well.

On the invoice, it would be helpful for me to have a field that would identify the venue through which the product was sold (I sell through a number of different retail websites). The ability to track this information and later pull sales reports to show me sales from each venue as a percentage of total sales would be very valuable. If it were a custom field, it would be flexible enough for your other customers to make use of it for their unique needs as well.

Thanks

Tony
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Inventory Software All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: