iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cost of update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Tour Reservation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skaufman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Cost of update Reply with quote

We have version 1.8 and am considering the cost for the newer version. How do we import the existing data from our current set of files?

Many thanks

Stephen
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Stephen,

To renew updates/support and get the latest update for 1 user it's $49. You might have the Help/Check Web for Updates available in the menu. If you don't please send me an email and I'll forward on the update link.

The database should automatically be updated when you install the update.

Regards, Jon
skaufman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interested in the update. However as I try to export the reservations for a particular tour, I wind up getting reservations for all tours. Essentially, I want to export the tour manifest so that I can organize the names according to pickup point. Additionally, the export of reservations does not include pick up points. How do I include this?

Thanks
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The File/Export Reservations will export all reservations. Are you wanting it to just export the reservations for a specific tour?

If you use the Print Manifest button then it will export out the details including the Pickup Point.

Regards, Jon
skaufman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: Export and update Reply with quote

Can the manifest be exported in the new version to excel or can I sort the manifest within IMagic to reorganize the data.

Also wish to buy the update but my version does not provide for an update. How do I proceed?

Thanks
skaufman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: ANOTHER QUESTION Reply with quote

In the event that the manfiest cannot be exported and/or sorted, to the reservation list can we add a column for pickup point so that we can copy and tghen sort as need. Important that the manifest be sortable for our applications and I am sure that others need that as well.

Thanks
imagicsupport
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Stephen,

This has been added into v1.21 for you. I'll email you a link to the renewal page. It's $49 (for 1 user) to renew support/updates for another year.

Regards, Jon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Tour Reservation All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: