iMagicSoft Support Forum Index iMagicSoft Support
iMagic Software Support

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Custom fields to show in program

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Inventory Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malvin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Custom fields to show in program Reply with quote

in the inventory. we need more fields showing when viewing the inventory. according to the database we need to show M2/Pack, price per/m2 including GST. Sales price

the Item codes keeps on doubling up in one of the computers (main server) no other computers seems to have any issues at the moment.

another screen that i want to get modified which is the most important screen. is the receive stock i need a field there where we can enter the date of when the stock is coming into the company. this is really important as this will be shown in all the monthly reports.

so we need a date field next to the quantity received.
this should show up in the report for the month for the amount stock coming in and amount of stock at the end of the month.

i will provide screen a screenshot via email soon

another issue we are having when the total Items sales report is done its not counting the GST. its giving a figure in total but not adding any GST. can this be looked into ASAP. also it needs to show the month the report is generated in. for examp the month of september it needs a heading which shows which period the report is being generated by.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iMagicSoft Support Forum Index -> iMagic Inventory Software All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: